Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Don't give up on America!




I have to admit a bit ago I was feeling down, things in the natural didn’t seem to be going the way "I" was thinking they should be. Why do these people keep getting placed in positions of authority that just are not who "I" think should be there? How do I keep being positive? Then the Lord downloaded in my spirit,


"The key to turning America around is not the Placement of men in office but the prayers of God's chosen. Man will not save this land. The true power does not come from an appointment/seat in Washington, but the THRONE ROOM of our God. Jehovah Shammah"


 I looked up Jehovah Shammah it appears first in the Old Testament Ezekiel 48:35, “...and the name of the city from that day shall be: THE LORD IS THERE.” DO you get it? GOD IS THERE! He has not deserted or forgotten us! GLORY TO GOD!!!!

Don’t give up, don't give in. Keep praying according to the direction we have been given and be ready for this nation to be rocked.

“I urge you, first of all, to pray for all people. Ask God to help them; intercede on their behalf, and give thanks for them. Pray this way for kings and all who are in authority so that we can live peaceful and quiet lives marked by godliness and dignity. This is good and pleases God our Savior, who wants everyone to be saved and to understand the truth.”
1 Timothy 2:1-4 (NLT)


Love and Blessings!

‪#‎PrayerOnThePorch‬
‪#‎PrayforourNation‬

No comments:

Post a Comment