Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Our True Value


"Our true value is based not on our behavior or the approval of others but on what God's word says is true. Our behavior is often a reflection of our beliefs about who we are. It is usually consistent with what we think to be true about ourselves (Prov 23:7). If we base our worth solidly on the truths of God's word, then our behavior will often reflect His love, grace, and power. But if we base our worth on our abilities or the fickle approval of others, then our behavior will reflect the insecurity, fear, and anger that comes from such instability."


So what is true about us the second we accept Christ, these things:

• I am forgiven. Col 2:13–14  

• I am a child of God. John 1:2; Rom 8:15

• I received Christ's KIND of life, eternal: John 5:24  

• I was delivered from Satan's domain and into the Kingdom of Christ: Col 1:13

• Christ came to dwell with me. Col 1:27; Rev 3:20

• I am a new Creation: 2 Cor 5:17  

• I am declared righteous by God: 2 Cor 5:21  

• I entered a love relationship w/ God: 1 John 4:9-11

• I am accepted by God: Col 1:19-22

Love and Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment