Sunday, September 28, 2014

His plan, not mine!



 Focus not on the nine zillion little things that can pop up to distract, but the ONE most important. Spend time focusing on building relationship with God. Pray for those in position of leadership to have that special time with our Father. That it's not about what we want but what He has in store for us.

"I will make my home among them. I will be their God, and they will be my people." Ezekiel 37:27 (NLT)

"And what union can there be between God’s temple and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. As God said:
“I will live in them
and walk among them.
I will be their God,
and they will be my people." 2 Corinthians 6:16 (NLT)

The more time we spend in prayer and in God's word the closer we grow to Him. When your praying this week remember its not just what you have to say its about being quiet and really listening to what HE has to say to you. That is what real relationship is about its not one sided. Take time and really read your bible. He speaks to us through it.

Love and Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment